#5580C 104 bit case + New Ball Allen Hex Bits LIMITED QUANTITY
New! Ball Allen Hex bits are included in sizes: 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" + new triangle spinner!
The 5580C case (same size as Master Set case) includes 13 removable insert bit racks, including 1 yellow Phillips rack and 2 orange racks for MM hex bits. It's perfect to store our colored ratchet 4-pack and many other tools!
Please note: the right side of the case (where the plastic H is on the top half) does not fit bits over 1/4." It is best to store tools and/or smaller bits there.
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials. 5580
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ear/or ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
• Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us.
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Contact us for a return authorization #
Domestic orders shipped next business day via USPS.
• International orders ship in 3 business days
• UPS, FedEx, DHL available, please contact us
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Guarantee doesn't cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered
Add to cart for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates