Bristol 6 Flute Spline Insert Screwdriver Bits | Chapman MFG
Federal Stock #'s
- Great for older equipment with tamper resistant screws
- Military or personal helicopters
- New electronics like cameras, phones & GPS systems
- Antique radios, ham radios, military communication equipment
"I don’t often take the time to give compliments to a vendor but it’s very gratifying to see a quality U.S. made product that works. In my hobby (Ham Radio) of restoring communications equipment... I have to deal with Bristol fasteners and being able to use interchangeable bits instead of Allen wrenches is great." -Craig
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ear/or ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
• Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us.
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Contact us for a return authorization #
Domestic orders shipped next business day via USPS.
• International orders ship in 3 business days
• UPS, FedEx, DHL available, please contact us
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Guarantee doesn't cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered
Add to cart for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates