Double Ended Bits & Stubby Handle Set | Chapman MFG
Our new stubby Phillips/Slotted bit set contains two double sided bits that fit perfectly into the included stubby screwdriver handles. They are the perfect tool to keep in your pocket or stash wherever you might need a screwdriver!
Please note that these bits are designed to go into their corresponding handles & will not fit in our ratchets or other products. However, our regular bits & extensions will work with these stubby handles.
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ear/or ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
• Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us.
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Contact us for a return authorization #
Domestic orders shipped next business day via USPS.
• International orders ship in 3 business days
• UPS, FedEx, DHL available, please contact us
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Guarantee doesn't cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered
Add to cart for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates