- Contents: 2 Phillips, 1 1/4" socket adapter, 12 SAE hex bits, 2" extension & Palm Ratchet
- Beautiful hand finished box available in Maple, Cherry & Oak
- Box is 5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
Precision milled right here in Durham, CT and hand finished. Each case is unique.
Coated with Safecoat natural organic clear penetrating wood oil
- If your case gets nicked or scuffed, you can lightly sand it with 500+ grit sandpaper and apply clear wood oil.
- Hidden hinges & magnetic closure (imported, unfortunately!)
- Chapman Logo engraved on lid
- Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
#1050 Palm Ratchet & Hex Set | Chapman MFG
New! #1050 Description
Chapman Precision Screwdriver Bits
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ears/ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
Shipping & Warranty
Tools can be returned/exchanged in new condition within 45 days of receipt of shipment.
• Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable
• Contact us for a return authorization #
Domestic orders shipped next business day via USPS.
• International orders ship in 3 business days
• UPS, FedEx, DHL available - please contact us
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Warranty does not cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh