1316x All Purpose Screwdriver Set | Chapman MFG
Chapman all purpose set has SAE Allen Hex, Slotted, Phillips bits and a midget in a compact vinyl case.
Federal Stock # 5120-01-034-2758 5120-00-870-6928
1 - Chapman midget ratchet CM-13
11 - Std. Allen Hex insert bits: .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16, 7/32", 1/4"
2 - Slotted insert bits: 1/4", 3/8"
2 - Phillips insert bits: #1, #2
Packed in a heavy duty vinyl case
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ear/or ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
• Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us.
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Contact us for a return authorization #
Domestic orders shipped next business day via USPS.
• International orders ship in 3 business days
• UPS, FedEx, DHL available, please contact us
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Guarantee doesn't cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered
Add to cart for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates