This Chapman tools 17 bit set comes with Phillips and 14 slotted bits (including x2 of the #88 & #89).
- Great for lanterns, sewing machines & fishing reels
- Our slotted bits have straight parallel sides (not tapered like most screwdrivers) for maximum surface contact with the screws
- Each slotted kit now comes with a spinner to use on small, delicate screws
- Read Mr. Chapman's Tool Tips and Handy Firearm Info
- We've received many questions about small firearm screws treated with Loctite. Green Loctite threadlocker is supposed to be used on screws smaller than 1/2", not the commonly used red threadlocker. More info here
- The pink set includes a two tone black and silver ratchet, plus a black handle with dark pink script
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.