- Our slotted bits have straight parallel sides (not tapered like most screwdrivers) for maximum surface contact with the screws
- Measurements are width x thickness
Read Mr. Chapman's Tool Tips and Handy Firearm Info
- We've received many questions about small firearm screws treated with Loctite. Green Loctite threadlocker is supposed to be used on screws smaller than 1/2" not the commonly used Red threadlocker. More info here
- NEW! #1911 bits fit the grip screws in Colt 1911 handguns. Please check the provided measurements (in inches) as this is a new bit and we cannot guarantee that the bits will fit the screws going back over 100 years.
- Useful for: Firearms, weaponry, sewing machines, furniture, telegraphs, antiques, fishing reels
Made & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.