- • This is a limited run of small wood case sets.
- • Contains the most frequently used tools: Famous mini ratchet, E2 2" extension, P1, P2, slotted 3/16", 1/4", 3/8"
- • Precision constructed and finished right here in CT. Each case is unique.
- • 6” long, 2.6” wide, 2” high
- • Coated with Safecoat natural organic clear penetrating wood oil
- • If your case gets nicked or scuffed, you can lightly sand it with 500+ grit sandpaper and apply clear wood oil.
- • Chapman logo laser engraved on side
- • Magnets to hold ratchet and extension, bits are press fit
- • Sliding plastic top which can be engraved
Chapman Precision Screwdriver Bits
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ears/ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
Shipping & Warranty
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Warranty does not cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered