• This is a limited run of small wood case sets.
• Contains the most frequently used tools: Famous mini ratchet, E2 2" extension, P1, P2, slotted 3/16", 1/4", 3/8"
- • Precision constructed and and finished right here in CT. Each case is unique.
- • 6” long, 2.6” wide, 2” high
• Coated with Safecoat natural organic clear penetrating wood oil
- •If your case gets nicked or scuffed, you can lightly sand it with 500+ grit sandpaper and apply clear wood oil.
• Chapman logo laser engraved on side
- • Magnets to hold ratchet and extension, bits are press fit
- • Sliding plastic top which can be engraved
If you place an order for an engraved set, we will contact you ASAP regarding the engraving. The name of your choosing will be laser engraved on plastic sliding lid. Will delay shipment about 2 weeks.
Chapman Precision Screwdriver Bits
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ears/ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
Shipping & Warranty
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Warranty does not cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered