CM-13 Dipped Ratchets | Chapman MFG
Classic tool with a comfy twist! Our new dipped ratchets have a grippy coating for added comfort and grip for wet or oily hands. Dipped ratchets are small and lightweight for tight spaces and a quality made for smooth ratcheting action. *Dipped ratchets DO NOT fit in any of our current cases, but we are working on a new case that they fill fit into. *
Our famous strong midget ratchet provides about 200 in lbs of torque with a 20 tooth gear and an 18 degree working arc.
- Yellow dip coating is easily recognizable it stands out if they're left in a machine/cluttered work bench.
- Black dip coating has a speckled texture for more grip
- Materials and workmanship warranty applies, but does not cover scratches or gouges in the coating.
- Customers tell us that this "is the ratchet used to feed lube through a Lyman lube and sizer"
- Replacement colored ratchets of the same color cannot be guaranteed.
- Chapman ratchets are designed to be used with Chapman bits. While they may fit other 1/4" Hex drive bits or extensions, they are not guaranteed to work as a universal tool.
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ear/or ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
• Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us.
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Contact us for a return authorization #
Domestic orders shipped next business day via USPS.
• International orders ship in 3 business days
• UPS, FedEx, DHL available, please contact us
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Guarantee doesn't cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered
Add to cart for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates