CM-13 Dipped Ratchets | Chapman MFG
Classic tool with a comfy twist! Our new dipped ratchets have a grippy coating for added comfort and grip for wet or oily hands. Dipped ratchets are small and lightweight for tight spaces and a quality made for smooth ratcheting action. *Dipped ratchets DO NOT fit in any of our current cases, but we are working on a new case that they fill fit into. *
Our famous strong midget ratchet provides about 200 in lbs of torque with a 20 tooth gear and an 18 degree working arc.
- Yellow dip coating is easily recognizable it stands out if they're left in a machine/cluttered work bench.
- Black dip coating has a speckled texture for more grip
- Materials and workmanship warranty applies, but does not cover scratches or gouges in the coating.
- Customers tell us that this "is the ratchet used to feed lube through a Lyman lube and sizer"
- Replacement colored ratchets of the same color cannot be guaranteed.
- Chapman ratchets are designed to be used with Chapman bits. While they may fit other 1/4" Hex drive bits or extensions, they are not guaranteed to work as a universal tool.
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
Add to cart for shipping estimates
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh