Our famous stainless steel midget ratchet provides about 200 inch/lbs of torque with a 20 tooth gear and an 18 degree working arc. Watch a video about the ratchet here!
- Customers tell us that this "is the ratchet used to feed lube through a Lyman lube and sizer"
- Two tone ratchets have a silver front (drive 'in') and a colored back (drive 'out') so it's easy to tell whether you're driving in or out
- The painted halves are electroplated with the same wear resistant paint used on handcuffs
- New! 4 Pack is great for lean manufacturing or 4 commonly used insert bits
- Bright coatings are useful as they stand out if they're left in a machine or on a cluttered work bench
- Black coating is low glare
- Materials and workmanship warranty applies, but does not cover scratches or gouges in the coating
- Replacement colored ratchets of the same color cannot be guaranteed
- Need a custom color or color combination? E-mail email@example.com
Chapman ratchets are designed to be used with Chapman bits. While they may fit other 1/4" hex drive bits or extensions, they are not guaranteed to work as a universal tool.
Federal Stock #s 5120-01-118-9776 5120-00-620-9333
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.