Chapman MFG CM-13 Famous Midget 1/4" Drive Ratchet
Federal Stock # 5120-01-118-9776 5120-00-620-9333
Our famous stainless steel midget ratchet provides about 200 in lbs of torque with a 20 tooth gear and an 18 degree working arc. Watch a video about the ratchet here!
- Customers tell us that this "is the ratchet used to feed lube through a Lyman lube and sizer"
- Two tone ratchets have a silver front (drive in) and a colored back (drive out) so it's easy to tell whether you're driving in or out
- The painted halves are electroplated with the same wear resistant paint used on handcuffs.
- New! 4 Pack is great for lean manufacturing or 4 commonly used insert bits.
- Bright coatings are useful as they stand out if they're left in a machine/cluttered work bench.
- Black coating is low glare.
- Materials and workmanship warranty applies, but does not cover scratches or gouges in the coating.
- Replacement colored ratchets of the same color cannot be guaranteed.
- Need a custom color or color combination? E-mail email@example.com
Chapman ratchets are designed to be used with Chapman bits. While they may fit other 1/4" Hex drive bits or extensions, they are not guaranteed to work as a universal tool.
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
Shipped USPS unless instructed otherwise. UPS, FedEx & DHL available, please call/e-mail Jill & Peggy
Chapman tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship. This GUARANTEE does not cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered. Warranty items must be returned for inspection.
Items can be returned/exchanged in new condition within 45 days of receipt of shipment. Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. Email or give us a call for a return authorization #.
International Customers:Import duties, taxes, & charges are not included in the item price/shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Check with your country's customs office to determine additional costs before buying. Shipping small international orders can be expensive, group orders are recommended.
Add cart to for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates