7331 SAE + Metric Allen Hex Screwdriver Set | Chapman MFG
Chapman tools 24 bit set with Phillips, Slotted, SAE and Metric MM Hex Bits.
- Federal Stock #5120-01-144-0559 5180-01-144-0559
- ESD cases are conductive and are only available in black while supplies last
- The pink set includes a two tone black and silver ratchet, plus a handle with dark pink script. Kit number 7331 7731
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
"I work on machines in a factory and used to fight with standard Allen wrenches in tight spaces, but this has made life 1,000 times easier! I have yet to pick up a standard Allen wrench since my purchase... "- Mr. Smith
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ear/or ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
• Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us.
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Contact us for a return authorization #
Domestic orders shipped next business day via USPS.
• International orders ship in 3 business days
• UPS, FedEx, DHL available, please contact us
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Guarantee doesn't cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered
Add to cart for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates