Chapman MFG CM-13 Famous Midget 1/4" Drive Ratchet
Federal Stock # 5120-01-118-9776 5120-00-620-9333
Our famous stainless steel midget ratchet provides about 200 in lbs of torque with a 20 tooth gear and an 18 degree working arc. Watch a video about the ratchet here!
- Customers tell us that this "is the ratchet used to feed lube through a Lyman lube and sizer"
- Two tone ratchets have a silver front (drive in) and a colored back (drive out) so it's easy to tell whether you're driving in or out
- The painted halves are electroplated with the same wear resistant paint used on handcuffs.
- New! 4 Pack is great for lean manufacturing or 4 commonly used insert bits.
- Bright coatings are useful as they stand out if they're left in a machine/cluttered work bench.
- Black coating is low glare.
- Materials and workmanship warranty applies, but does not cover scratches or gouges in the coating.
- Replacement colored ratchets of the same color cannot be guaranteed.
- Need a custom color or color combination? E-mail email@example.com
Chapman ratchets are designed to be used with Chapman bits. While they may fit other 1/4" Hex drive bits or extensions, they are not guaranteed to work as a universal tool.
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials. CM13
Chapman tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship. This GUARANTEE does not cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered. Warranty items must be returned for inspection.
Items can be returned/exchanged in new condition within 45 days of receipt of shipment. Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. Contact us for a return authorization #.
Add to cart for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates