Chapman MFG CM-13 Famous Midget 1/4" Drive Ratchet
Federal Stock # 5120-01-118-9776 5120-00-620-9333
Our famous stainless steel midget ratchet provides about 200 in lbs of torque with a 20 tooth gear and an 18 degree working arc. Watch a video about the ratchet here!
- Customers tell us that this "is the ratchet used to feed lube through a Lyman lube and sizer"
- Two tone ratchets have a silver front (drive in) and a colored back (drive out) so it's easy to tell whether you're driving in or out
- The painted halves are electroplated with the same wear resistant paint used on handcuffs.
- New! 4 Pack is great for lean manufacturing or 4 commonly used insert bits.
- Bright coatings are useful as they stand out if they're left in a machine/cluttered work bench.
- Black coating is low glare.
- Materials and workmanship warranty applies, but does not cover scratches or gouges in the coating.
- Replacement colored ratchets of the same color cannot be guaranteed.
- Need a custom color or color combination? E-mail email@example.com
Chapman ratchets are designed to be used with Chapman bits. While they may fit other 1/4" Hex drive bits or extensions, they are not guaranteed to work as a universal tool.
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials. CM
Our tools are guaranteed to be as represented and free of defects caused by defective materials or faulty workmanship. In order to keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of tools in use for many years (sometimes 30+) that wear out/break. Our guarantee guards against defective materials and faulty workmanship. Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned to us with proof of purchase within three years. Our guarantee does not cover products that are improperly used, abused or altered.
Items can be returned/exchanged in new condition within 45 days of receipt of shipment. Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. Contact us for a return authorization #.
Add to cart for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates