Slotted/Flathead Screwdriver Bits | Chapman MFG
Regular price $ 1.35
Federal Stock #'s
- Our slotted bits have straight parallel sides (not tapered like most screwdrivers) for maximum surface contact with the screws.
- Measurements are width x thickness.
Read Mr. Chapman's Tool Tips and Handy Firearm Info
- We've received many questions about small firearm screws treated with Loctite. Green Loctite threadlocker is supposed to be used on screws smaller than 1/2" not the commonly used red threadlocker. More info here
- NEW! #1911 bits fit the grip screws in Colt 1911 handguns. Please check the provided measurements (in inches) to as this is a new bit and cannot guarantee that the bits will fit the screws going back over 100 years.
- Useful for: Firearms, weaponry, sewing machines, furniture, telegraphs, antiques, fishing reels
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh