Developed with a typewriter enthusiast and a professional repairman, these new sets are specifically designed for repairing and restoring typewriters. They include doubles of the most commonly used bits plus a bit diagram featuring a beautiful drawing by artist and typewriter enthusiast Lucas Dul.
- Our slotted bits have straight parallel sides (not tapered like most screwdrivers) for maximum surface contact with the screws
- Each slotted kit includes a spinner to use on small, delicate screws
- Read Mr. Chapman's Tool Tips and Handy Firearm Info
- We've received many questions about small firearm screws treated with Loctite. Purple Loctite threadlocker is supposed to be used on screws smaller than 1/4" not the commonly used Red threadlocker. More info here
- The pink set includes a two tone black and silver ratchet
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.