- Contents: 68 bits, 2 extensions, 2 spinners, screwdriver handle, dipped ratchet
- Includes SAE & MM Ball allen bits!
- Contains everything in the Master Set #5575 PLUS 20 new/additional tools
- New, customizable case has same outside dimensions as the Master Set, inside is more modular/customizable
- Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
NEW! #1000 Mity Master Set | Chapman MFG
Mity Master #1000 Description
#1000 Limited Edition Red White & Blue
This limited edition Red White & Blue set features a red screwdriver handle with white lettering, a yellow dipped ratchet and a special edition bit diagram.
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
Chapman Precision Screwdriver Bits
• Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
• Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
• Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
• Each bit has ear/or ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
• Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
• Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards
Shipping & Guarantee
Tools can be returned/exchanged in new condition within 45 days of receipt of shipment.
• Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us.
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Contact us for a return authorization #
Domestic orders shipped next business day via USPS.
• International orders ship in 3 business days
• UPS, FedEx, DHL available, please contact us
Tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship.
• To keep open stock part prices reasonable, we can not offer replacement of worn tools that wear out/break
• Tool replacement requires that faulty parts are returned with proof of purchase within 3 years
• Guarantee doesn't cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh