Chapman MFG 5589 Ultimate Gunsmith Slotted + Star/Torx Screwdriver Set
Chapman tools 32 bit Gunsmithing set. Now with the new #1911 Grip Screw Bit & new Star bits that fit Torx screws! Unlike other Torx bits, Stars have the signature Chapman snap ring groove and knurl.
- Great for firearms, weapons, dental & lab equipment & compound bows. Includes a 7/32" bit to adjust the draw weight on most bows
- Includes a small vinyl pouch that holds the ratchet and 3/4 bits for every day carry or EDC
- Our slotted bits have straight parallel sides (not tapered like most screwdrivers) for maximum surface contact with the screws
- Spinner to use on small, delicate screws
- We've received many questions about small firearm screws treated with Loctite. Green Loctite threadlocker is supposed to be used on screws smaller than 1/2" not the commonly used red threadlocker. More info here
- This case is expandable with open stock bits and bit racks
Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
Shipped USPS unless instructed otherwise. UPS, FedEx & DHL available, please call/e-mail Jill & Peggy
Chapman tools are guaranteed to be as represented & free of defects caused by defective materials/faulty workmanship. This GUARANTEE does not cover products that are improperly used/abused/altered. Warranty items must be returned for inspection.
Items can be returned/exchanged in new condition within 45 days of receipt of shipment. Refunds are issued once the tools arrive to us. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. Email or give us a call for a return authorization #.
International Customers:Import duties, taxes, & charges are not included in the item price/shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Check with your country's customs office to determine additional costs before buying. Shipping small international orders can be expensive, group orders are recommended.
Add cart to for shipping estimates.
Get shipping estimates